2018-02-16

Blog post #4

Jasmine Garcia
Prof. Santos
ENGL 102-042
16 February 2018 

Food is such an important part of our lives and while reading "In my Grandmother's kitchen", it made me realize how thankful I am to have a family that loves to eat and cook and enjoy the fellowship that comes with that. Growing up I have tried all different kinds of foods but my favorite would have to be Caribbean. I have have been introduced to a lot of people who are from Caribbean islands and their food is outstanding. Also, My grandmother when i was little showed me all of her plants and vegetables that she would grow and we would talk for hours about them and when it was time she would cook the veggies and feed them to me. Still to this day she still grows her colorful garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment