2018-02-10

Blog 4

As a result of the assigned reading in class this week we struck up a conversation based on addictions. I consider myself to have somewhat of an addictive personality. One of my biggest addictions recently is Xbox. Specifically, the game fortnite. This action game combines building in an open map with guns. You and 99 other players drop into a playing area and fight to the death. As the game progresses, the fighting area decreases in size to increase game pace. Players can search the huge map for chests and other weapons and items to help temp win the game. It might not sound as addicting as it truly is, but believe me when I tell you that I have put in many hours towards this game. Xbox has always been a part of my life but when a game as good fortnite comes out, I will practically dedicate my life to it.   

No comments:

Post a Comment