2018-02-09

blog 3

In the story Sitting in a Circle by Robin wall Kimmerer I connected with it well. She would collect cattails by the wetlands and have fun. You could say it was like her second home. My second home is in Mashpee Cape Cod. I love doing things outside like going fishing and relaxing on the beach with my family and friends. Mashpee is my second home, I always go a lot over the summer and stay for days. Just like Kimmerer would spend so much time in the wetlands. I was also interested in the windingo story that is basically talking about addiction and obsession. I had a few little obsessions when I was younger. I liked television the most, but I also really liked video games, and despite this being an obsession I didn't see a downside to it, and that was basketball. I used to play basketball for hours a day and it was so much fun and I got a lot of exercise out of it as well as practice. That is how my life connected with these stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment