2018-02-02

Blog post 2

Tom McKenna

Professor Santos

English 102

February 2, 2018


In Robin Wall Kimmerers "Braiding Sweetgrass", Kimmerer discusses her garden where he planted the three sisters. The three sisters are corn, beans and squash. Each plant has its own purpose and this reminded me of my relationship with me and my own sisters. All of us are very different but we all need each other and help each other out. I have two sisters. A 20 year old sister named Pauline and a twin sister named Rylie. Pauline has always been the leader and someone I have looked up to because she taught me how to do a lot of things growing up because she had already been through all of the same things. Rylie is very different and she is much more quiet. Since she is my twin I saw her a lot more than I wanted to growing up because we we wake up and go to school together then come home and do homework then eat dinner together, everywhere I looked she was there. Like the three sisters in this book helping each other grow, my sisters helped me out a lot throughout my life and have helped me get to where I am.




No comments:

Post a Comment