2017-11-19

Memories

Earlier this week my classmates and I talked about places that was significant in our lives. What I found quite interesting from each classmate, were their reasons. Most of them spoke about their family and I believe that's more of the reason why the place they choose to speak about was significant to their lives. The memories which consists of laughs, love and just a good time in general is what makes the place a special place. For me I can always relate, and feel that way about my family, because we find time to create to memories. At least four times a year we all get together to either travel, have a beach day, and sometimes celebrate the holidays at one house. But it is not always good to be true. Of course families has their issues, and it does not take long for anything to sit well with another. Once a situation is brought up, we talk, argue or yell, then we eventually calm down. After everyone is calm we become a joint family again. Moral of this blog post, we love a place that we can create memories to, and share laughs with someone or multiple party.

No comments:

Post a Comment